The Electronic Travel Authority (Class UD) (Subclass 601) visa is for persons who wish to visit Australia temporarily as a tourist or to engage in business visitor activities such as attending a conference, attending a business meeting etc.
- You must be outside Australia, or in immigration clearance to lodge a valid visa application.
- This visa does not allow you to work in Australia or studying for more than 3 months.
- In general, this visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months.
Key Eligibility requirements
- You must be a citizen of a particular country. Eligible passports are prescribed by legislative instrument, read the complete list here.
- You must satisfy certain Public Interest criteria and Special Return criteria.
- You must meet health and character requirements.
Please note that the above is not an exhaustive list of requirements. This content is for general information purposes only, it is not immigration advice and must not be construed as such.
While due care has been taken to ensure that the content is kept up-to-date and correct, the currency and thus accuracy of the information cannot be guarantee due to the frequent changes in migration law.